Saturday, December 15, 2007

Very very busy..., no...really !

The past couple of weeks have been really busy in work. More so than any other time this year. I've only been in the office a third of the time. Lots of outside work generating more paperwork...Aarrgghh.
I like it, reminds me of how life used to be. Still, can't discuss who employs me or what I do to keep the wolves from the door (are there really wolves round here? ) and no, I'm not a peeler.

I've only just had dinner and it is 23.39 according to the laptop. Me?, I dunno what time it is.

I was helping a friend today. He and his family are upping sticks and moving to Orkney.
I have been driving a van and lifting stuff since just after midday. No lunch and dinner at 23.15.
I'm not whinging at all. I had a great day. I was a friend today, in full effect. I feel good.

Tired though. Still, I made a friend for life back in 1996 and I helped him and his family today.

Funny how life is, eh?

I don't make friends easy at all, never have. Textbook classic introvert. ( Never mind another post, that is a lifetime of analysis right there!)

Mr Orkney is someone I should have and should spend more time in the company of.
Sometimes things don't work out that way though.

I am bloody knackered.
Only Sicilian red is keeping me going right now. Damn good it is too.

What else to report....I bought a new mouse for the mac.
A Razer Pro1.6. Manny, ya have to get one, makes thon mighty mouse look wick, like.

I'll post something long winded and interesting during the coming week.

Promise.

2 Comments:

Blogger Manuel said...

Funny you should say that......I got a new I mac today.....it's the dog balls.....but the mouse is poo.....I've connected the £5 mouse I got form Tesco's back on........

1:46 AM  
Blogger Manuel said...

happy new year Flappers....have a good one

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Northern Irish bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next