Friday, November 30, 2007

*1$%X*^>"}+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn oil burner is well and truly dead.

Guy came out and spent over and hour coaxing it back to life only to tell me it could last a week or a year ie; it is well and truly knackered and it is a wonder it has lasted so long.

It lasted another 3 hours.

It's as dead as democracy.

Today I have had to cancel my attendance at my office christmas party to try and find a new oil burner that will fit my old boiler (careful! no jokes at the back).

I have sourced one locally and will be off down the road in a jiffy to buy it.

Handing out a couple of hundred close to christmas is not my idea of fun.

Ho fucking ho.

Can't live without heating. Well, I can but I really don't want to.

What an almighty pain in the ass.

I might just have to get roaring drunk later tonight.

I did say might.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nelly said...

There's always something at Christmas to cut into the festive funds.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Manuel said...

your pished now aren't you....?

2:01 AM  
Blogger Mudflapgypsy said...

Nelly: If it's not one thing it's another.


Manuel: One was safe in the arms of morpheus. Pished.

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Northern Irish bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next