Friday, July 13, 2007

No fun and having to clear out the spare room.

Archery is off tonight and it is pissing with rain.

Too wet even to have fun with a home made target in the back garden.

I suppose I will just have to get off my ass and finish clearing up the boxes in the spare room like I promised Mrs M I would.

Gah.

Still, I did find a lot of cassettes of music I'd written in the early 90s the other day.
I listened to a few last night as I made dinner.
All that creativity is channeled in different directions now.

There is a lot of crap to be thrown out too. We threw out a couple of bags of cassettes that we have on CD. No point keeping them.

I think I'll go get a beer and get to work.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tried archery years ago, and it was great. Where can one do such around here?

6:55 PM  
Blogger Mudflapgypsy said...

Many clubs round the country. When you say "around here" do you mean Ballymena?

10:52 AM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Jasas your Mrs must be well proud of you, clearing out the room, dumping some stuff AND making dinner.

8:17 PM  
Blogger Mudflapgypsy said...

I do try. I was domesticated before we started going out.

Housebroken too.

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Northern Irish bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next