Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Have lens, will travel.

Saturday saw me up and out taking photos at a Cancer Research relay for life event at Eaton park in Ballymena. I got some good photos of the relay teams with the mayor and chef/TV personality Paul Rankin.

A break for lunch and download and backup the photos and then to my godson's 4th birthday party where I took more photos.

Home for a bite to eat and a sit down watching Glastonbury whilst donwloading the photos and backing them up to an external drive.

Then that evening I went to take photos of a band called Glyder who were playing at the Diamond bar in Ahoghill.

Up until 3.30 am downloading, backing up and editing the gig photos.

I'll be posting some pictures tonight when I get home. I spent all day Sunday and Monday evening editing and tweaking photos. ( I took quite a lot).

Still tired and it's Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Northern Irish bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next