Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Traffic n some stuff

I had the misfortune to have to drive home from Belfast today.
I am so glad I don't have to do that everyday.
20mph in the fast lane on the M2? Fook that.

Maybe that is why I ranted a bit over at Ed's place.
Sorry Ed, Had a bad commute.
That and learning a new computer filing regime all day. Gaah.

I also had about 4 cups of coffee today....now that I am only doing my legal drugs at the weekend ( alcohol and caffeine) I am a bit wired.

I have a very good idea for a photojournalistic story and exhibition. ( Formulated last weekend.)
The title and idea of which are not to be revealed until work commences which should be in the next week or so.

I'm aiming for public exposure by winter, the work that is, not me.

Ambitious, me? You betcha.

I am adding to my portfolio this weekend, I'll be posting on Sunday on Flickr.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh. I got stuck in the traffic on the Falls yesterday, following the accident on the M1. 30 minutes from Springfield Road to Kennedy Way.

I was not amused.

And thusly I'd like to apologise to the three dogs and two patients I kicked to get over my un-amusedness.

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Northern Irish bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next