Thursday, March 15, 2007

Procrastination will turn me blind

Yet again, last night I got nothing done of any import. Huh.

I have some time at the weekend for photo shenanigans and I am off on Monday too.
Can't be fartin' around doin' this 'n that when I should be doing something constructive. I am not feeling particularly with it this week at all. Forgetting things and the like. I don't like it. not one bit.

I just found out that zoomr are rejigging themselves and giving 2.5gb of storage a month for free, this may be for 1 year only though. They are also offering the service of selling photos with only a 10% commission. Wow...that is 40% less than traditional photo libraries !!

I like those numbers ,yes I do.

Upload lots of photos with the option of people buying them for useage ( gotta check the terms people ). If it all works out then this is the future, only now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

Anychance of a link to these photos, or am i just plain silly that i haven't spotted the link anywhere on this page.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Mudflapgypsy said...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/drbimages/

These are just to whet the appetite-taken with work camera whilst out working. I only have kids birthday pics from my D200 so far, so not posting those. Will be doing some macro stuff in the next few days so will post those. Gotta get off my ass and get more stuff up and online.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Northern Irish bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next