Monday, April 30, 2007

Little ol' wine drinker me

Well. I got drunk again. I did some good works before hand, tidying up the front garden and digging some weeds out. That felt good. Then making dinner and having a beer. That felt good.

Then having dinner and drinking a bottle of rioja. It was £3.99, I'm not trying to be poncey here. It also was very nice indeed. The evening ended with me nursing a whisky and falling asleep.

Sunday, however, started with my mouth feeling as if it had been swapped for the insde of the vaccum cleaner. This coupled with a sore head a general feeling of tiredness has led me to beleive that sobriety is much preferable.

I think I'll stick to every other weekend for the devil's buttermilk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Northern Irish bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next