Saturday, March 31, 2007

Spring ,post about some stuff...

Well, it is definitely here.

I know because I had to do some work in the garden today.

Today started though with a phone call to invite me to join in with some heavy lifting courtesy of my father in law.
He was moving office and needed some help.

Then, some shopping; I treated myself and bought "Mingus Ah Um" by Charles Mingus, Aliens on DVD and Betty Blue on DVD. I'll be watching Aliens in a wee bit with some dinner.
I really like Betty Blue as a piece of cinema, it has a feel about it.No it isn't because I have the hots for Beatrice Dalle, nice though she is. Jean Hughes Anglade being a damn fine actor not withstanding . It.... has something. I like the soundtrack, I read the book. Translated for the USA market which jarred somewhat for me.

I'll watch it this coming week sometime.

I hear there is a blogmeet type thang next Saturday in Bilfast. I shall not be there as I am retaining some anonymity ( who am I kidding....?)

I am an introvert and the very idea gives me hives.

I spent an hour or two chopping up what was left of a cherry tree that has been adorning the back garden all winter, today. More to do over the next day or two and then get the logs into the garage to dry for next winter, waste not want not etc.

Dinner calls........

2 Comments:

Blogger Nelly said...

A man of mystery you shall remain?

10:07 PM  
Blogger Mudflapgypsy said...

Nah, stuff to do on Saturday, just wanted to appear enigmatic, windswept and interestin', you have flushed me out Nelly !

A little detective work will always come up with a mugshot.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Northern Irish bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next