Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My Birthday Dinner





As promised...my birthday dinner in all it's glory.

Words cannot describe the joy it is to be cooked for.
Can you tell I do most of the cooking in our house?

I really , really appreciated this. No. Really.

A starter of goats cheese on lambs lettuce with a vinagrette dressing.

A main course of vegetable fricasse with baby boiled potatoes. there was corn on the cob on the side ( too big/messy for the plate).

The pudding was chocolate brownie and vanilla ice cream. The brownie was home made.

I just had another brownie. Marvellous. Nigel Slater recipe for those who are interested.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

Looks like you were well spoilt, theres nothing nicer then someone cooking a lovely meal just for you.

4:24 PM  
Blogger Mudflapgypsy said...

Sandy, You said it.

Can ya see I goofed with the white balance on the main course? oops. Dessert was on camera flash. Ugreeeee.

Meal was delicious.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Linda Ringwood said...

Wow! your Birthday dinner looks yummy....especially the pudding, and when it is cooked at home, it is all the better. I would always prefer home made food by my mom over dinner at restaurants for my birthdays!

11:59 AM  
Blogger Bank Of Doge said...

jolly scrummy old boy.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Northern Irish bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next