Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Normality lite

Update- My Father in law has had an angiogram and a "stent" fitted. This is a small tube to keep an artery open so hopefully he doesn't have another coronary.

He is in fine form and is looking forward to getting home. Lookin' good so far.

I am back to work today. Straight back into a pile of admin work to boot, the other fun stuff will have to wait.

I had a dose of normality last Friday when I attended a colleagues retirement party. Much fun was had by all. I was under orders from the inlaws and Mrs M to go and enjoy myself.
It was my first serious night out on the beer since last year. (Scary when its put like that, isn't it?).

Very drunk I was. Had my camera with me and took many photos. Won't be posting any as they identify the miscreants involved very very well.

Truth be told I am wary of posting photos of people without them agreeing to it in writing.
A hangup that may or may not be a good thing. Jury still out on that one.

A good test of the 12-24 mm lens. Hmm, I like it a lot, it deals very well shooting with directly into the sun. Very sharp and the distortion at the wide end is to be expected really. Great for up close and personal people photos. Especially in crowded pubs in the 'Mena !

I also made a sale last week using the i-photo slideshow and remote control facility on the macbook. It looked very slick indeed.

Bloggorhoea.

Is there loperamide for blogging?

2 Comments:

Blogger Nelly said...

Interesting point about posting photos of people without written permission. Here's what I do - I always tell people the picture is going to end up on the internet - even when it usually doesn't.

Then there are pictures you just know shouldn't be posted. Things like work dos would be high on the list.

Glad to hear your life is getting back to some sort of normality. It always does.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Mudflapgypsy said...

I have too many ..evidential photos of other people who may also have some of me. No publication by me first.

Yep back into the river of life it is.

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Northern Irish bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next