Sunday, May 13, 2007

MAC DADDY

I went and bought a Macbookpro 2.16Ghz.
Ouch, my wallet is still weeping.

Fancy looking machine. ... The Mac desktops in the shop looked really sci-fi, I thought.
I need the portability of the laptop though. It'll take me a while to get used to the new operating system as opposed to windoze. I look forward to not having to tinker under the bonnet with OS X.

Aperture seems like a good program to work with RAW, but as I said I am still learning all things Mac and the associated programs. Mrs M is jealous of the new shiny aluminium machine. I'll get it set up to go online and then she can sit with it on her knee and surf.

I also went and bought a 500GB external drive to backup my photos. Wonder how long it'll take to fill?

2 Comments:

Blogger Nelly said...

Congrats on new purchase. I bought 500GB external yesterday on Amazon. Hope to have it tomorrow. See who fills it first? Race on!

4:06 PM  
Blogger Mudflapgypsy said...

Is it the western digital £79.99 one then?

If it's a race you want......I'm not the athletic sporting type ;-)

I'll be out taking many pictures over the weekend. I have 9GB of cards to fill, here's hoping the batteries in the camera hold up.

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Northern Irish bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next