Saturday, January 13, 2007

Doin' good.

I delivered my photos from the pre Christmas wedding to the mother and father of the groom today. By a complicated system of pulleys and wires I got confirmation later that they thought they were brilliant. 6 degrees of separation an all dat. Only the happy couple to please now when they get back from their loooong honeymoon. Me jealous of a month in Oz?...noooooooo. Lucky beggars.

The Mrs is a dab hand at the marketing malarkey and is organised to a frightening degree. She has my candid wedding photo career mapped out already ! All I have to do is quadruple the price I charged for the last job and shoot on digital and hand over a disc of photos per job and I am in the money and no mistake.

Sounds good to me already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Northern Irish bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next