Monday, October 01, 2007

The Lurgy


On a brighter note, a photo of a roadsign spotted whilst in the wilds of Coalisland last week.


I have the lurgy. I was off three days last week to try and kick this infection and thought I was ok and was back in work Thursday and Friday.

Friday night I was due to attend a friends stag night.

I had a relapse and had to cancel all plans for the weekend.

My temperature skyrockets, I feel dreadful and have a rather sore head.


I am, of course, being polite about this, much swearing has been done when the paracetamol brings me to near human levels again


Mrs M has a shiny new laptop and I have to install wireless in the house now.


Hopefully this will happen by the weekend.


I'll be able to blog from the bathroom, now there's a thought.



2 Comments:

Blogger Manuel said...

Lurgy! Another great word, it's up there with boke....

10:51 PM  
Blogger Mudflapgypsy said...

I do love a good boke when the occasion demands it.

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Northern Irish bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next