Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Knee jerking

I fell off a fence last Monday whilst working. I thought I'd broken my leg. Complete loss of feeling below the knee. Yow.... I managed to get up and continue my day. As I was near the start of the loooong drive home my knee started to get painful. I phoned in the next day and said I could hardly walk. A very true statement as my knee was badly swollen and very painful. I was off the rest of the week ( saw my doctor on the Wednesday-no major damage he said-phew!) and only ventured out of the house on Saturday. Walking wasn't exactly pleasant. I have been walking with a limp which is now subsiding. Nothing like limping in public to make you feel confident. Gaah. Being stuck in the house with a gammy leg was crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Northern Irish bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next