Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Xmas spirit is finally here.....

I have decided after much deliberation that I am going to bloody well enjoy myself this year(not that I don't normally)...this means indulgence in the sorts of things that I love and hold dear. Wine,beer, whisky, chocolate, rich food and the female companion of my choice-as my name is Mud you can call her Mrs Flapgypsy. Though not all the same time as the mess created would be a pain in the arse to deal with suffering the sorts of hangovers I am prone to. My poisons of choice ( in the amounts I plan to consume they are most definitely poisons) are to be Tim Adams Shiraz, Blair Athol Whisky ( maybe some Laphroaig ), some nice ales-Tanglefoot and Hobgoblin to be precise, nasty lager in the form of interbrew's version of Stella Artois, high falutin' belgian style chocolates-burp. All to be shared with the Mrs of course, hopefully it will snow and we can cavort naked in the garden save a pair of santa claus hats with the fur trim.............AAhhh.....late nights with the embers of the fire glowing, headphones on, with the music of the spheres lapping at my eardrums...sheer bliss. I will be able to play with my new axe and no it hasn't got any strings. hehehe.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mudflapgypsy said...

Well, I splashed out ( for me this IS splashing out ) and bought a bottle of 1999 Stonewell Shiraz, the nectar of the gods no less. It went down well with xmas dinner.

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Northern Irish bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next